pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by corn18 View Post
Cats live to 18? Irma gerd! In 2009 we went to the pet store to get a second ginea pig to keep our one company. We picked one out and was checking out and the gal at the counter said ginea pigs are very territorial and don’t get along well. So we put it back.

Then we started playing with the kittens and ended up taking home a brother and sister. Never owned a cat, always had dogs. One died this year of cancer. The other one is chugging along. We just became empty nesters and figured Wilbur might make it to 14. Then we can start traveling in our RV. Well, today I find out he can live to 18? I guess he’ll have to come along with us.
My vet's oldest cat patient is 25. Just had Vivi in for a full exam a couple months back, and the vet says her lab results look like a cat 10 years younger. Only issues so far have been a couple teeth that went bad and had to be extracted. So she needs softer food nowadays, but a little bit of experimentation got us a solution to that. And she has an eye condition whose name I can't recall that causes her pupils to fail to constrict much so she has to squint if there's lots of sun coming in the patio door.

She adopted me in August of '02, when I found her newborn in my garage one evening.
Attached Images

bosstones1154.00
JasonCSU702.00