View Single Post
      11-06-2020, 06:06 PM   #95
JayFar
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 440i Convertible

Garage List
I'm a hard top convertible lover and have a 2020 440i convertible already but I've been obsessed with the C8 since I saw my first one. Although Chevy has restarted manufacturing properly they are way behind and having production issues leading to several recalls. One of the recalls has been for valve springs that are blowing engines. To add to these first year issues, the dealers have recognized the unprecedented demand for these cars and are adding massive premiums. I've seen several screenshots of +$50k as markups, which for me put it hopelessly out of my budget. My plan is enjoy the 440i for a few years, and rehash the C8 in 2022. I figure by then the pandemic will be in the rear view, manufacturing issues will be ironed out, and dealerships will lay off the crack pipes.

Sooooo to answer your question - C8 is amazing, the Supra, is pretty cool, but the cup holders ruin the interior for me, and the new 4 (3 will be similar) just didn't do it for me when I saw them at the dealer. It's a stunning car, but it doesn't have what the Supra or the Vette have.
Appreciate 1
kb2wji186.50