gk09
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 1m

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.boost View Post
Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone can suggest a great ppf installer close to Toronto, and roughly how much a good job using xpel should cost.

So far I have received two quotes.

Sekanskin quoted me $2000 for full front end and rocker panels

Advanced Automotive Films quoted me $2770 for the same job, but they did break their price down piece by piece. I also have the option to do the mirrors for $200, rear wheel impact area for $200 and extended rear quarter panel for $400.

I used to work in automotive detailing but I never handled ppf since our shop always contracted that out to a guy who would come in on an as needed basis, and for the life of me I can’t recall what he charged. I know a roll of xpel film is not that expensive for a shop to buy, so you’re paying more for the skill of the installer. I also know many detail shops will charge you more for an M car or P car compared to a Prius, even for the same service. I’m looking for a balance of good installer at a fair, not crazy high price.

Any personal experiences with installers, and if you feel comfortable sharing how much you spent, would be much appreciated so I can nail down a shop and get my baby protected!

B
Appreciate 0