View Single Post
      07-17-2018, 01:28 PM   #24
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I have not read indictments, but it gives me a place to start. The quoted info stated clearly emails. My mind is not closed, and that's why I asked. Thank You!
Very interested to hear your thoughts after you have read through it. I found it both fascinating and terrifying.

This part should worry any American, regardless of political party:

Quote:
43. Between in or around June 2016 and October 2016, the Conspirators used Guccifer 2.0 to
release documents through WordPress that they had stolen from the DCCC and DNC. The
Conspirators, posing as Guccifer 2.0, also shared stolen documents with certain individuals.
a. On or about August 15, 2016, the Conspirators, posing as Guccifer 2.0, received arequest for stolen documents from a candidate for the U.S. Congress. The Conspirators responded using the Guccifer 2.0 persona and sent the candidate stolen documents related to the candidate’s opponent.
b. On or about August 22, 2016, the Conspirators, posing as Guccifer 2.0, transferred approximately 2.5 gigabytes of data stolen from the DCCC to a then-registered state lobbyist and online source of political news. The stolen data included donor records and personal identifying information for more than 2,000 Democratic donors.

Last edited by DETRoadster; 07-17-2018 at 01:49 PM.