09-01-2007, 05:05 PM   #4
Simple1
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G05 X5 40i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Damn..you just lost all her trust right there with asking if she's been cheating...but honestly with my last ex..I literally just woke up one morning and didnt like him anymore.. He did nothing wrong..I did the whole avoidence breakup and finally had to tell him I was seeing someone else just to get him to stop blowing up my phone...Girls are weird.. We like to take breaks.. How old is she and how old are you?
Actually I didn't ask whether she's been cheating... Some guy calls and she's always like "I can't talk right now, because Adam is here" and I'm thinking to myself, why should me being there stop her from speaking to anyone that calls her, never stopped me before!! I don't feel anyone should call me and I can't talk in front of my gf!! you feel me?

Yea I know, women can be weird (I have 2 older sisters) that's why I'm so lost, she says she's going to call she never calls so I just want to give her some space. But If I don't call she might be like "ohh he has the nerve not to even call me", so I'm in a lose lose situation I feel like.

I'm not blowing up her phone per say ( I lost my damn cell flying back to new york from LA-Got damn I hate LA) I call her once a day since it's happened. She says she's not mad but she doesn't want to see me, I ask whether she wants me to come over? "she's like if I want" or if will I see you this weekend and she was like "maybe, I'll try" ?? She says she's stressed out from our lack of sex but she lives at home with her mom, gotta respect that right? esp. when her mom is on the way upstairs and her room is right next door.

I'm 23 and she's 19... I'm just trying to give her some space right now, last thursday she was asking me about marriage, this saturday she's telling me "she'll try to see me" I mean where did I go wrong? I felt something weird in our relationship and I asked? would it have been better for me to be quiet?

Sara I really thank you for replying she says she's stressed out from life situations, school & lack of sex (believe me this is 1 thing I my exes never complained about). The sex thing is something I try to balance out, because she's in school, I'm done with school but she wants a masters & a phd so gotta respect that too right? I mean, am I thinking too much?

I'm struggling to find a balance right now with my life too, I'm also stressed because I put everything (her future, pregnancy issues e.tc.) about her before anything of mine. I also quit my job yesterday :mad: but I got a new one with more money so I'm experiencing so much emotional highs & lows this week, I feel like I'm losing my mind. I mean she talks to me I don't want to give the wrong impression it has gotten better since tuesday the day of the aftermath but I really do miss her, and I feel sick everyday cuz in the back of my head I'm afraid she wants out (I asked and she says she doesn't want out though).

Anyother advice is very much welcome.

F80 M3 Euro Delivered = Gone too Soon

e90 335i debadged = Gone but not forgotten
Appreciate 0