CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
Still working, although we've been forced to use vacation to reduce hours until end of April. So far, I have to say I've gotten more done these past few weeks than I have in years. Usually, when I have a long weekend or vacation, I'm usually traveling somewhere (girlfriend works for Delta so I get to fly for free minus taxes).

So far, I've done most of the work in the garage. It's nothing fancy, but I want to turn it into something more Garage Journal worthy rather than just a storage space. I've pressure washed the 2 inside bays (4 bays total) and have started painting the walls. Also put together a Craftsman cabinet and organized some.

Also gave the E36 a bath. The pollen around here is absolutely brutal.
[/url]

I've got 3 to 4 day weekends coming up until the end of the month. Got 15 trees I have to plant that I'm really looking forward to. Got 2 more car to wash, full E36 brakes overhaul and oil change for the Tundra. Plenty to keep me busy, even if this drags on for longer.

On a somewhat positive note, not being able to eat out and travel has made me lose weight (in a good way) and given me time to focus on my financial goals.
Beautiful E36.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 2
W///7494.00