01-24-2022, 06:53 PM   #104
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickGTR View Post
Well, like you I'm trying to get a Z06. I'm in no rush for an EV. I have nothing against them. Someday I will grab one. Not sure about the R-36. Honestly, I would rather get an R-34 and build it to my liking. That is still a bit away. But if I get one at the end of 22, that will give me a year to build it up. I'm a fan of having something on the road that most don't!! Who knows what will happen.
The C8Z isn't the only car i'll own. I always had multiple cars. I like variety.

I think an EV, for me at least, would be something good to own now, at least to daily. Something simple, very quick to get around traffic, merging on the highway, passing people etc. That's why i want one.

It's crazy to think that how valuable, rare and desirable a corvette will be now. Back then people said they were everywhere. And if you talk about numbers, they are everywhere. The only thing is, owners don't take them out often. So technically they are rare lol.

I say out of almost 2 decades of owning corvettes. Besides going to car meets to see other corvettes, i might have saw a total of 30 or so roaming the streets.

That's 30 times in about 20 years.

Seems rare to me LOL
Appreciate 0