View Single Post
      09-12-2020, 01:37 PM   #175
Legalaction
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW535I with TD04l4 19T

Newbie here. Friends Call me Gary but I respond to just about anything. I'm glad to be apart of this family and I hope I m able to help y'all as well as get help/// Knowledge is Power and with Knowing anything can be done. I'm a disabled/Police Officer (please don't hold it against me, lol) And have a limited budget but have been a GM Master Tech as well as many many other things. I recently purchased a 08' BMW 535I for approximately $1800 an ti was in need of turbos ( dealer diagnoses) I put turbos on ( TDO4 L4 19T) along with upgraded down-pipes. And I'm having a misfire issue that I can not seem to find the reason. And I hope that with all the experience and knowledge here that maybe Some of it will be shared because I am almost at a complete lost. I am pretty sure that the DME needs to be updated and tuned for the larger turbos and I would like any and all advise as to what's the best cable(s) and software to use to program the DME with. I am more than eager to learn and I am completely new to the programming/Coding scene.
Appreciate 0