Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_328 View Post
I believe the OP found humor in the situation and decided to post a pic here for us. He states that he calmed down after the fact. IMO, some of you guys are reading way too much into this. ....but then again I could be wrong
You're 100% right. Thank you.

Wow - this thread went downhill rapidly. I just had my camera phone with me and snapped a couple pics. Just thought it was some crazy s**t. It's a strange feeling to come back to your car to find this situation.

For those that care:

1) Not intended to complain about women drivers.

2) I didn't really bitch and moan - I accept I parked badly in the only visitor parking spot I could see even though it had an SUV in it! I had a job interview and did not want to be late. I am just glad I didn't take the E90 (i.e. the title of the thread)

3) I definitely didn't attack the woman that did this (as much as I wanted too). My only point was despite the funky parking I was forced into there is no justification for the kind of parking that the Sentra did. My car was hit and the person was too stupid to even know she had done it!

Peace.