05-02-2021, 10:49 AM   #19
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongoxxx View Post
You’re missing the point, he wasn’t even #2 on the depth chart.
I wonder if they would even attempt to trade Love and try to sign/trade for a top quality receiver, would that make Rodgers change his mind? What if Rodgers said:

I’ll stay but get that noob outta here. Then I’ll sign a long term deal.

If Rodgers demands that, they’ll have to comply. But what would they get back for Love? 3rd rounder if that?

Back on topic regarding the NFC Least:

Washington should have gotten a top QB. Ryan FitzMagic reminds me of Tony Romo. Good to great Sept/Oct stats but fizzles out when it matters the most in December and January. I say they don’t make the playoffs.

Eagles should consider bringing Foles back. I don’t believe Jalen Hurts is the answer and neither is Foles, however, in his two bullpen relief appearances, he has won a Super Bowl and should have gotten back the following year. However, in the weakest division in football, they have a shot.

Cowboys-I hate them but want a leveled playing field so I hope Dak is fully recovered. If I were a fan I would be worried about Ezekiel Elliot as his production has declined from his fabulous rookie year. Defense has improved so they should be much better if Dak is healthy. Still, Dak isn’t an all world QB but in this division, it should get them in the playoffs.

Giants should trade Barkley and that bum Engram. Overrated butterfinger TE. This is Daniel Jones’ make or break year as with all the FA’s and a good draft, this team will go as far as Jones. Because if he plays like Dave Brown did on the mid 90’s, I’ll be looking for the Giants to have two of the top 5 picks in next years draft. I’ll be rooting for every team that plays the Bears as the Giants own their 2022 first rounder.

Last edited by F30lolz; 05-02-2021 at 11:04 AM..
Appreciate 0