View Single Post
      09-22-2023, 12:15 AM   #105
Eternal Vibration
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M4

We are born into a society that favors idealism instead of realism. So many kids are forced to go to college through parental or societal influences. "you gotta do it" its the right thing to do . It will give you credibility and you need a degree or you will never get a job.

1) Most people use only a small percentage what they learned college in their after college jobs. For 4 years of stress and poor educational methods... If I only use 10% of what I learned over 4 years in my after college work...that is a pretty poor tradeoff.
2) Most people, do not go to college under their own will. They feel pressured by culture to go. People are almost always better off pursuing what they love directly than to go to college for it. There is so much information available... If you want to be a mechanic, go learn about mechanics, if you want to be a engineer, go learn about and practice engineering. Go and build a robot from scratch. That is 100% better engineering education than going to a lecture about robots. The same goes so for many other professions. Maybe, with the exception of the medical field.
3) College is a scam. Its part of a cultural, world culture, system that ultimately is part of a larger system of enslavement. You are born into a society that expects you to follow a certain path. That pathway is most often incompatible with the natural will of people and their heart's desire. We are forced to go to school from an early age, most of which were not fond of. Then high school. Then after 12 years of "Education" we were then "encouraged" to go to college...suffering the shame of society of we didnt go.
Behind revered as inferior, or a lesser class person. Not everybody is like this but this is common amongst many. How many 18 year old kids, if asked "do you want to spend thousands of dollars you don't have, get in major debt over 4 years and to go to a school that is more difficult, less forgiving, and at the end of it, you might use 10% of what you learned? Answer? Few would say yes. Even now I hate the idea of college, I hated it before I went, I hate it even more now since all that I expected was confirmed in excruciating detail.
1) go to college, done
2) go work for a corporation, done
3) find out that most corps are corrupt.

4) leave and start your own business based on your own personal passion and interests. Ahhh WIN!!!!

5) Find out a few years later the company you used to work for got sued 10Billion for polluting the very water you have been drinking for the past 10 years of your life...Ah, glad I decided not to be a part of that. Damn, am I gonna die? Yeah I will take a refund! Or a cancellation. What a waste of time and money. Better yet, pay me for those 4 years.
Appreciate 0