View Single Post
      07-12-2021, 09:14 AM   #50
longm1985
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 328Xi

I know this is old and OP may not see this, but thanks for posting this. Also thanks to all those who have commented. I want to grow my watch collection, but debate between one more expensive thing (Seamaster is my personal favorite) or more lesser cost watches, and this has given me plenty of ideas.

Currently, my I almost never take it off and have a major tan line from it watch is a Citizen Promaster Diver I got earlier this year for somewhere under $300. I love the look of it, and the craftsmanship for a cheaper watch is fantastic. Feels great, perfect weight (a bit heavy for some but you guys probably wouldn't mind it), and was a screaming deal. Also far more accurate than my Invicta skeleton automatic (I'll post a photo of that too).

2021-03-17_10-39-42 by Michael Long, on Flickr

This is the Invicta. It was an anniversary gift from my wife, and is currently being serviced. Definitely not very accurate, but the skeleton look is so cool. Don't have a great shot of it fully, but I'll try to get one for this thread once it's back in my possession.

A plus with wings by Michael Long, on Flickr

Time is on my side by Michael Long, on Flickr

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90yyc View Post
I hate when my d*ck flies out of my pants under hard braking, so I think the seats are great.
Appreciate 0