Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaye944 View Post
Bad:
Getting Married, "Decide at haste, repent at leisure"

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER believe what a women tells, you find out for yourself,
and always listen to your inner gut, it's never wrong

Don't ask me how I know this, But I have the t-shirt, read the book and watched the DVD

Good:
Pretty much all of my ex's and the sex was fuqing out of the world

Good rule of thumb, don't EVER put a fuqing ring on it

MGTOW all the way baby
I refuse to take advise from anyone who can't follow their own. Jaye, this and other posts on here give me the notion that you may not be satisfied with your marriage. I'm also a firm believer that if you spent as much time trying to communicate with your wife and fix whatever it is that you're upset about with it as you do demeaning her on here, you might be surprised with how much better things become. If you communicate as clearly with her as you do on here, I can see why she makes your life hell.

If you're miserable in a situation, fix it. Complaining about her only makes you look like the problem. Telling total strangers what a pain your wife is and how your poor decision making skills has landed you in this situation doesn't earn you any respect. If your wife happens to see where you're posting on the internet about how great sex was with your ex's I would imagine she would not be too happy. Taking all this into consideration along with the things you post here, I'm not saying it's all your fault, but your antics on here paint a pretty good picture of who you are.
Appreciate 1