View Single Post
      01-08-2009, 08:36 AM   #11
Hyper_545i
Private
Rep
Drives: 545i

Thank you sir! May I have another!

Get over it already! Now who's getting their panties in a wad! Certainly not me. All I did was post my experience. I came here with a legitimate question. You replied to the thread nearly two and a half months later. Monday morning quarterback? Your post may have actually meant something to me and other forum members if it wasn't filled with sarcasm and cynicism. Sorry if you feel I took money out of your pocket. I guess it's a tough way to make a living isn't it? And what do you mean you love seeing people like this? Do you know me? Your personal attacks only validate my claims of your character. I am assuming your employeed by BMW? Are you one of those ever so cheerful SA's that we see every time we come in for service that are pissed off at the world? Do you work off of a commission? You may actually know what your talking about, and your post may have actually mattered to me, to bad it was clouded with your demeaning personality. Must come with your BMW Training? Anyway, stay angry if you want cupcake. I am moving on. I think you should to.
Appreciate 0