09-17-2019, 09:55 AM   #110
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
New pet peeve. "Business professionals" who have absolutely NO social skills.

Yesterday.
Me: Good morning, how are you?
Boss: Fine.
Me: How was Texas?
Boss: Hot.
Me: ........well, good talking to you.
Boss: ........blank stare.

This morning.
Me: Good morning.
Boss: ..........(no response whatsoever).......

It's not difficult to speak to people. If any of you are managers or supervisors or even people. Be friendly to other people who are friendly to you. There are too many assholes out there that you will have your opportunity to be an asshole back to. If someone is friendly, be kind in return.
I was thinking the other day that my pet peeve is "People". Unfortunately, a good number are assholes, and my life is worse off for it. Let me explain.

I'm one of those people who will wait patiently in the correct lane to turn at the upcoming intersection. I'm also one of those people those get thoroughly pissed off with the monumental assholes who sail down the wrong lane and just expect to push in. But they do it. In droves. And it really fucks me off. But the end result?

They get where they're going faster than I do, they don't give a fuck, and they're happy.

I get there slower than they do. I'm pissed off and angry.

Thing is, these same assholes wouldn't do it in a bank or supermarket where you could reach out and smack them upside the jaw. No - they don't do it with the protection of their car knowing you can't do shit. And yet they probably consider themselves good people too.

Rant over
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13154.00
MKSixer34173.50