nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Same situation here man. My mom lost all my respect with stuff she has done in the past. So I don't talk to here. I did talk to my dad regularly, but it got to a point where he would never call me, I would always have to initiate the conversation and he would talk to me like I was someone else because she would be in the room and listening.

Before that, I was only called if there were problems or if someone needed help for something. I kept my 2nd wife pretty much completely away from them as my mom is so bad, I knew it would be WW3 because my wife is not the type of person to take any kind of snide remarks...she would give it back.

So I am pretty much in the same boat. I gave everything I had, now I am the one who looks like the "black sheep" of the family because I won't kiss someone's ass.

it is really sad to hear this. my dad supported my mom in her wrong doings, never tried to stop her. My mother got my sister and brother involved, they did their share of covering up for my mother. I had to call them and inform them how my child was doing, never cared to stop by my house. I had to literally invite them, and it was short visit. My wife stood by my side thru all of it. even when she greeted them, they wouldnt care to respond.

i do have my moments that i miss them, but i cant go back to that toxic environment.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
Rmtt8211.00