10-09-2020, 02:20 PM   #4374
RMachuca3d
Captain
Rep
Drives: F30 328i Msport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
I got a greater surgery yesterday into my mouth and I confess that I was not prepared for the enormous pain afterwards. My left side of the jaw is swollen double size and actually Ibu 600 helps very low...
I can relate..... I had a botched crown become infected, insanely painful, by the time i got to the dentist the lightest touch would be a 10\10 pain, or so i thought. The dentist said the only way to fix it for now was to pull the tooth, i was in so much pain (or so i thought) that i was fine with it. He filled my mouth with anesthesia, poking that syringe everywhere and waited 10-15 minutes, came back and started pulling, the amount of pain I felt was unreal and with a confused look he asked me if i felt pain, damn right i felt it... so he went for round 2 of anesthesia, poking more holes in my palette and gumps to the point that when he pulled the needle out i could feel the built up pressure of the liquid squirting our of the puncture in my gums\palette.... then waited another 10-15 minutes and came back.

When he returned, he told me there was no way I would feel anything now, he got his dentist plyers and started pulling, holly fking hell, I went from a 10\10 scale of pain to 1000\1000 scale, he told me it has to come out and the pain will be over soon, my tooth was nicely rooted, he had to prop one foot on the chair to use as leverage to pull it out, every pull, twist and rotation sent unimaginable pain to every corner of my body... I'll never forget it..... crick...crack.. snap... it slowly started loosening, and the pain went from 1000\1000 to 10000\10000, I could not believe it could hurt more lol, the looser it got the worse it felt, after tugging on it for a solid 2 minutes and me groaning in silence and holding myself in the chair as he's pulling it out... CRACK! it finally came out and my body just went "fk it! im done..." no more pain, instantly i felt a trickle in my mouth, puss just poured out of where my molar was, turns out that all of my nerves in and near the tooth where submerged in a pulsating pocket of puss, which neutralizes the anesthesia from reaching and affecting them completely, so i technically legit went through a real life torture technique and survived lol. After i drove myself home throbbing in pain, i passed out shivering from instant fever, shock and exhaustion for about 14 hours.

I can relate.
Appreciate 0