06-29-2009, 01:07 PM   #1
Hoops
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E70 X5 xDrive35d M Sport

Garage List
AW E92 M3 DCT - Mods Thus Far!

As most of you know i sold my manual AW E92 M3 and replaced it with a DCT AW E92 M3!! Car is a 58 plate with the new 2009 iDrive and has every option bar rear blinds and TV. Like my last AW E92 M3 it DOES have EEEEE.DDDDDD.CCCCC!!! Have a few grumbles with the DCT but dont want to bore you with those now, overall very pleased with the car. Personally i love the new 2009 iDrive, massive improvement and love the new screen etc. Also love the keyless go function - but must get out of habit of checking the door handle once ive locked it as it then re-opens the car again... doh!! Find the auto hazard light function annoying when you slam the breaks on - i see the reason behind it but hope it doesnt start flashing after every hard corner on the Nurburgring in Aug - could be embarrassing!!!
So, mods so far to date include;
Remus Race exhaust
BMC Filter
Evolve Remap (440bhp)
Eibach Pro Kit
Eibach Hubcentric Spacers (15mm rear/12mm front)
Gloss Black OEM 19" Rims
Gloss Black Kidneys
Gloss Black Mirror Covers
Gloss Black Side Grills & Tinted Lenses
Gloss Black Boot Lip Spoiler
Gloss Black Hood Vents
Gloss Black M3 Badge
CF Bonnet/Boot Badge
CF Wheel Caps
CF Steering Wheel Badge

Already ordered a Vorsteiner rep front lip spoiler and VRS II rear diffuser - which i will colour code Gloss Black when they arrive. IF i then decide to keep this one a little longer then im considering AA power pulleys and an AA X-pipe as my next mods. Steve
Attached Images

Last edited by Hoops; 07-01-2009 at 03:28 AM..
Appreciate 0