08-24-2021, 01:27 PM   #3019
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
Anyone else still watching Animal Kingdom? I have no idea what's going on now. TiMSport ?
Yeah I just watched the third episode the other day because I don't want to give up on it just yet. Invested too much time on this series and overall like it very much. I have a few more episodes to go to catch up on this season. I think it's good enough to watch but not quite as engaging as the previous seasons yet. The whole Smurf thing did this show in I'm afraid and makes me wonder what happened. I wonder if the actress and production crew didn't get along or something.

BTW, this current season is doing a ton of flashbacks showing Smurf's life along with current day stuff with the other characters. Trying to be a "This is Us" kind of thing or something. It's okay though.

Anyway, I'll continue watching it I think though there are so many other shows I need to see as well. Thinking about starting Loki. I finally watched both seasons of The Mandalorian and enjoyed that. The last few episodes of season 2 in particular.
Appreciate 0