View Single Post
      11-21-2015, 08:24 PM   #1
CiprianS
M addicted
United_States
Rep
Drives: G05 xDrive 40i

Avoid Excessive Detailing in Houston

I have had an awful experience with this business. I have damaged my front bumper of my BMW M4 and I went to him to get it fixed. First time when I left the car there for 2 days it was not done due to the fact that his painter could not get there because of the floods, the second time I had my car ready without my deflector lip that his painter forgot to put back. Next, he also painted the bumper in a careless way, painting also one of the front grilles of the car. I had to spend have a day getting the bumper down to rearrange everything because he has done all of the job without taking down the bumper. He told me that he will refund me but did not appear and did not answer his phone anymore. I went to him, he had his car outside his shop but I was told that he is not around.

Anyway, he is doing a wonderful job as a detailer until he catches you as a client. After he got me as a client, he has never cleaned my exhaust tips, cleaned the wind shield and the rims like he was doing before.

He blocked me on his page on Facebook and I am not able to write a review there, too to let others know what jobs he is doing.

Whatever, my mistake because I thought that if the first time when I had a scratch on my back bumper he was able to fix it he will do the same thing again. I should have just followed my instinct and ordered a new painted bumper from BMW and I would have slept without head aches after that. Whatever, lesson learnt, I won't go to these places again, I will wash the car myself and that's it.

My advice is to stay away from his business.
Appreciate 0