spierce
Private
Rep
Drives: X5 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by M302_imola View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KProX5 View Post
Sorry for my lack of knowledge, but why would spacers be necessary? I have a non-msport F15 and want to switch my 19" wheels to winter and use 20" staggered wheels for the rest of the year.

I'm in the market to add flares, but the prices for painted with install . . . uffda.
I like my wheels to be flush with the fenders. Looks more aggressive to me so the spacers push the wheels out to achieve this look.

I went with ebay fender flares and paid around $200. $350 for paint and prep and I installed them myself. Very pleased with the outcome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by M302_imola View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KProX5 View Post
Sorry for my lack of knowledge, but why would spacers be necessary? I have a non-msport F15 and want to switch my 19" wheels to winter and use 20" staggered wheels for the rest of the year.

I'm in the market to add flares, but the prices for painted with install . . . uffda.
I like my wheels to be flush with the fenders. Looks more aggressive to me so the spacers push the wheels out to achieve this look.

I went with ebay fender flares and paid around $200. $350 for paint and prep and I installed them myself. Very pleased with the outcome!
Did you do paint/prep on your own?
Appreciate 0