Rep
Drives: ....

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [8.00]
Cigars

A few months ago i tried smoking a cigar for the first time. The scent of the the cigar amazes me to be honest! From that point i started smoking cigars every few weeks. I am a bit paranoid about throat or mouth cancer, so I try to maintain a 3 or 4 weeks before I smoke again.

Anyway, I was wondering if you guys have a favorite cigar. I usually seek help from somebody at the store to find me something that's really smooth, light, not spicy at all, and lasts around 40 min's to 1 hour, i dont like spending more than $20 usually, but that might make a difference. if it does make a difference i could treat myself to a $50 one every once in a while.

I have tried a few but none of them really impressed me, and the scent is always different than what i use to smell (the smell i like kinda smells like pipe).

My next question is how can I store cigars? I know they keep them cold in a non-dry or non-wet place to maintain their moistness. I tried keeping cigars in my car but they got really dry, bad idea. I just dont want to have to buy some every time i want to smoke. Would you guys buy them online?

any additional thoughts too?
Appreciate 0