View Single Post
      05-10-2008, 10:07 PM   #19
six-n-twins
Private
Rep
Drives:

I am in the market for a 135. I know that this car may see a drag strip or scca course a time or two in its life. Most of its duty will consist of daily driving though, and I am not really too concerned about which car posted a faster lap time at willow springs. Is an MR driver going to pull up next to me after a beat him to the next stop light and tell me to follow him to the closest road course? Probably not. I am sure that the evo is a much more polished track star. Great. If I wanted impractical discomfort I'd opt for an Elise. I will admit to cross shopping the STi though. Seems much more practical. But after looking at the interior and other aspects of design I actually felt a little ridiculous. I felt like I was in a 16 year old's dream car.

For me, the fact that there arent alot of cars with significantly faster acceleration times outweighs the fact that there are a few cars that are better track performers. Plus the fact that my choice doesnt appeal to every highschooler around means Im doing something right. Just my two cents.:smile:
Appreciate 0