View Single Post
      07-28-2020, 07:51 AM   #2406
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Still hate the whole mask in the gym thing, well that really goes for masks in general. I just don't like the warm sensation on my face when I breathe, annoys me haha.

Side note:
Lifted back/triceps this morning. Shoulders/biceps yesterday. I've been eating like a hoss the last 10 days or so. Little trick of mine to cut fast. I'll eat a ton until I notice my body can keep up with the calories. Meaning I'm bloated as shit when I go to bed and wake up lean. The last 9 days or so I've been waking up relatively bloated, but this morning it looks like my body is finally catching up. So I'll start to reduce the calories and see where I end up. Also been trying to golf more, I have about two weeks until a work tournament, and I'm a trash golfer (just started last year, cut me some slack). Noticed I can swing much better when I'm at my leanest, and flexibility is better. Basically my reason for me upcoming 2 week cut haha.
My gym only requires masks when entering or exiting the building. When you're working out on the floor, it's optional. They added this machine that is supposed to be scrubbing the air called AirPHX. When standing near it, the air smells of ozone/when a copier is running. Really not sure how effective it is as the box and the fan in the unit are relatively small compared to the air space it's working in.

It seems people are starting to get either comfortable with being at the gym or just fed up as I'm noticing more and more people in there now. Still not up to pre virus levels but certainly getting more packed.

On the eating front, I've always been able to lean down easily. It's bulking up that is major work for me. I swear I have to intake twice the calories of a normal person just to achieve the same results. Lately, I've felt a little bloated/gassy. Not sure if it's the dairy I've been taking in as I'm lactose intolerant. But it has me wondering if there is something more sinister going on. The symptoms are similar to those I had prior to my initial cancer diagnosis.
Appreciate 0