10-21-2020, 09:13 AM   #4517
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
LOL!!!!

I mean, I'm laughing, but that's also freaky too and I wouldn't like it either. Here's the problem, aside from you going dark on here, how many on here know your full name, address, etc to tell the police something happened and you had a stalker. Aside from your stalker of course...who may very well be on here too.

PM me - I have to know some more details. Also, how did you determine this person was a guy and do you know him?
This is exactly how I expect my close friends to respond when I tell them. there are a couple on here that know my full name. Stalker originated from Instagram. Apparently his grandmother lives close to me and this is how the whole thing started. Fake account, posing as a female as how it never hit my radar. I did get a few followers that seemed odd and then one started asking for pics, so I started deleting accounts. I would delete one account and a completely unrelated account would follow suit. The guy actually started sending me text messages over the weekend. Pretty sure I have it handled now, but time will only tell. Pretty freaky shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
that is creepy, another dude stalking you.
Very. I let him know over the weekend that he wasn't dealing with someone who will take this lightly. I am a man and will act accordingly in the event that he continued. I'm by no means a victim, but have no reservations making one of someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One View Post
Maybe you should post the pic of yourself mowing the lawn shirtless to ensure the evidence doesn’t get destroyed
Pass.
Appreciate 0