Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisK View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikester19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime503 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikester19 View Post
The size looks right as does its silhouette. I hope the build quality is better than current gen 2 series coupes. The G87 in RWD, S58 engine, under 3500lbs, with carbon bucket seats will be a winning recipe!!
What's wrong with the F22 build quality? I had an M240i for 3 years and I never had a single complaint about build quality.
Particularly interior and trim quality, use of materials such as harder plastics and attention to details when compared to say a 3 series.
The M2/M2C does have more hard plastic, but the quality of the materials are superb. Fit and finish is as good as any BMW sold today.
It's kinda interesting and depends on perspective...having taken a "step down" from a couple 3 series to the M2, I definitely agree the interior feels a bit cheap, or at least lacking some luxury. But my wife, who's DD is a 4 runner, and other friends look at the interior and think it's really nice.

At any rate, it makes no difference to me. It's nice enough for my tastes without being over the top. I wasn't looking for fancy, just some basic creature comforts and a car that was fun as hell to drive.
Appreciate 0