Biorin
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: to get cheeseburgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biorin View Post
Ahh, the baby days, the greatest. Worth it though, so you can huff that sweet baby scent and get endless "cuddles" from a human that is unable to escape your clutches. Muahaha!

I'm fine, aside from the fact that my tire suicided today and I'm temporarily rollin' in a Jeep Patriot. People voluntarily buy these things!?
Funny story - I have a client who hasn't bought a brand new vehicle (according to her) in about 30 years. She finally bought a brand new vehicle...and chose the Patriot. I suppose taste does not appreciate with age unlike fine wine.

Since I like her money, I compromised with myself by choosing to smile and nod along with her, without vocally expressing agreement. Yes, I know.
She clearly never tried to drive at highway speeds before she bought the car. I was driving home last night and only eventually realized that despite my best efforts to speed, I was doing 55.

Another friend was excited about a recent car purchase as well, and I applauded him for his choice of a BMW. Until I found out it was a 320. That being said, that car is kind of hilariously fun to drive due to sheer lack of power. It's my same strategy with the Patriot. Keep driving as if I'm still in a fun car, and let's see just how much horrendous tire squeal and near death experiences we can have!
Appreciate 1
Dang3r12515.00