View Single Post
      11-29-2022, 01:10 PM   #1
HDFEBREZE
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 535XI

idrive has bmw logo, then goes black, then resets

Just bought a used ccc unit for my 07 M6 because the original one was draining my battery. Using winkfp, i programmed the modules in the correct order and it was working great. I own a k+dcan cable from bimmergeeks and it has a toggle on it that has 3 positions which I assume is used for older cars and such. I always keep it all the way to the right. Anyways, fast forward a couple days. I connect it to my car and open up ista. I then click start vehicle test and it takes a lot longer than usual. I then notice my idrive screen goes to the bmw logo and then black screen and then resets and keep doing that over and over again. I am confused why its doing this after connecting it and running ista. I later find out that my k+dcan toggle is slid all the way to the left. Not sure how that happened but that doesnt matter. At this point I cant seem to get my idrive back to normal and i even tried flashing all the modules again but now they keep failing. I go to inpa >UIF to see the list of modules and notice CCC isnt even listed anymore. Did i fry my CCC? Should I buy another one or is it still savable? Thanks.
Appreciate 0