Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
I spend one day on the production floor, rather following you lot and this is what I come back to??? Well done all of you. You have made my morning internet time worth while.

Confessional time. I've been holding this one for a while and have eluded to something being awry in the dating thread, and I'm finally to a place where I can discuss it. I have recently been being stalked on social media. Somehow, they got my cell phone number and home address. Pretty scary shit but I think I have it handled now. The kicker regarding said stalker....they aren't female....and I don't mean someone who simply chooses to be not their assigned gender at birth. (I can't believe I just typed that) We are also talking full on stalker. Sending me pictures of myself mowing my yard with my shirt off, etc.

In the event that something happens to me, I am relying on you all to make sure this shit gets out. Cold Case Files, Forensic Files, etc. Don't let me get murdered by a stalker with an unsolved case.
Welcome to Club Stalker Victim. At least mine was a guy trying to get me about dating his Ex!! Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
LOL!!!!

I mean, I'm laughing, but that's also freaky too and I wouldn't like it either. Here's the problem, aside from you going dark on here, how many on here know your full name, address, etc to tell the police something happened and you had a stalker. Aside from your stalker of course...who may very well be on here too.

PM me - I have to know some more details. Also, how did you determine this person was a guy and do you know him?
You beat me to it, Your Presidency!! Now what do you mean PMing you?!?!!! This is total forum worthy!!!
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00