Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
The schools are open here still so I could be your body double and do those for you! Nobody could ever tell as we saw in the Halloween thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
Gentlemen..especially president elect Kerr. You may have covered racial equality in your votes but I see the lacking of female presence in your discussion. Gotta include gender equality. I'm gonna need to see that or will have to cast my vote elsewhere
But....but you just saw the post immediately above you - Lups volunteered to act in Wede's place! And she sort of counts as female. Fact is, I'd say that points to how gender inclusive and fluid this administration is...we are willing to accept this blob of something different, this part female, part something else, this person called Lups! Ta da!

Fortunately for you, I am still putting together my cabinet, and I'd like to create positions that do not yet exist, as I do things differently. If you can demonstrate that you bring something of value, you would be welcomed aboard this midnight train going anywhere. Given your location, I think NOLA or something, with the French influences, I'm guessing the food is pretty good, so perhaps that's a strength of yours that you can parlay into a position? Or something else...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
They're both a bit girly so they got it covered.
Wait, I thought MKSixer was bringing inf the Girl Scouts for the Canadia invasion?? Female votes covered

But I have no issue with some other cabinet position for rebekahb Maybe she could be in charge of culinary infusion? Creole poutine??
There may be someone better suited to be culinary expert. Maybe I could oversee the committee. Crab bisque up north doesn't hold a candle to it down here. Maybe there can be an entertainment position. We do know how to party down here and Washington is a little stiff and needs to loosen up. Someone's born you have a party, someone dies you have beer & cigars at the funeral or throw a party after, & someone gets married you second line through the streets waving napkins in the air. We have a festival for just about every food group imaginable along with tons of live music fests. We may be the worst in a lot of categories in the US but we know how to throw down!
Appreciate 3
Lups11819.50
MKSixer34171.50