View Single Post
      02-18-2008, 03:30 AM   #1
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Thumbs up Jumper was great!

Are you guys nuts?! How could you not think that movie was so good?! I thought it was one the best movies I've seen in a while. The whole idea and concept of it was brilliant and the idea was conveyed perfectly and executed properly. The special effects were great too. The whole thing was pretty "wow, no way!" the entire movie. Just imagining being able to do all that was done in the movie, was great.

No one ever thought about this whole jumping idea...... whens the last time someone asked you "would you rather fly, be invisible, or read people's minds" and included something about being able to jump like the people in the movie could, in that same question? Never, exactly! I never thought about that.....being able to jump from one place to the next, no matter how far, where, or what........Im sorry, but I think thats amazing. Im really into creative films like this, with good effects to convey the idea to the audience.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0