View Single Post
      06-29-2005, 12:12 PM   #50
deutschmann59
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Huh...this is a very helpful post for people thinking about getting a new BMW or are in the process of it. I wish this post was on here about two months ago. I kind of feel bad now because I gave some 4s to my dealer and seeing how 4 equals like 70%, I guess I really should have given all 5s. Now I feel bad

My dealer mentioned to me something about a survey, but I didn't know it was over the phone. I thought it was a mail survey or something. At least then I would have been able to sit down and really think about the answers, and really read into them.

Yes this survey is a lot of BS, pardon my french. That is really stupid how they give out your name and the choices you made...like BMW is trying to make sure you don't go to the same dealer the next time you buy a BMW (hmmmmm....). I mean, obviously the dealers get mad when they find out how you rated them, and it looks like they'll treat you badly when you come back and they remember you based on how you rated them. That is really stupid.

BMW, if you are reading this message, DON'T GIVE OUT OUR IDENTITIES ON THIS SURVEY. God I can't believe how stupid that is. This is how it should work: the dealer should get the results after every year, or every quarter, without knowing the buyer's identities. If they need to find out how every person's experience was personally, the dealer should give you a short survey to fill out and mail it to BMW. That would make sense. Then at least we would have time to think about our answers, and read what each rating really means.

Man, for as sophisticated as BMW is, you'd think they'd have a better customer service rating system that this!

Last edited by deutschmann59; 06-29-2005 at 12:17 PM..
Appreciate 0