View Single Post
      06-23-2006, 11:40 PM   #1
zz25
Private
Rep
Drives: '04 Landcruiser

How long does it take your CA to reply to your e-mails?

I first began corresponding with my CA a year ago. I knew it would be a while before I ordered my car, for several reasons, and let the CA know that. In the meantime, after several test drives, I e-mailed him a bunch of times over 6-8 months and he always responded back that day or the next day. When I finally put down my deposit in April and ordered my car, all of a sudden it takes at least a week to get a response to an e-mail. I am in a position where I can't make regular phone calls (I am overseas), so e-mail is all I have. The first few times he apologized for the delayed response, saying it was really hectic at the dealership. The last e-mail I sent, I asked for an address to mail my down payment to, and a date that I needed to pay for the car by (I am doing PCD immediately after returning to the US so I have to do everything via mail and e-mail). It's now been 10 days with no response. I can't help but make the connection that it was important enough for him to respond quickly when he was still trying to earn my business, but now that I am on the hook so to speak, customer service goes out the window. Any ideas on how to handle this or is this normal?

Last edited by zz25; 06-24-2006 at 09:06 AM..
Appreciate 0