View Single Post
      09-07-2018, 01:28 PM   #166
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Buy yourself something nice. As a product of divorce and not being raised by either of my parents, yet they still managed to fuck me up quite well, I will never understand how one can purposefully damage their children. Disgusting.
I'm sorry to hear that. My parents divorced while I was young. Mom was never around after that and my father did a pretty good job of instilling fear in my sister and I. We both ended up fairly successful at what we do but we were pretty fucked up as well. Lot's of deep rooted issues there. My sister and I have both been in therapy and used to call each other and compare notes. We are the only two people that I know of that have managed to make therapists cry. We may be a little sadistic to feel like this is an accomplishment.

As for the money, I've got a game plan. It coincides with the selling of the house and moving in a few years. The money will go into upgrades on the house so that I can maximize my profit when I sell it. If everything goes according to plan, when I leave this little shitty redneck town, I'll have almost $200k in my pocket to play with.
Appreciate 2