Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Very difficult indeed. My e-wife and I had joint custody for the past 10 years until my two sons were told they could do whatever they wanted at her house. My house was riddled with chores and responsibility. They quickly stopped coming to my house. I've seen my boys on average maybe 7-10 a year for the past 3 years. The youngest turns 18 in 2 weeks. I feel like my time with them was stolen over their mothers desire to get as much money as she could from me. She won, but the price was the damage done to my sons for not having any sense of responsibility. She has taught them to be dependent on other people and now she is dealing with the consequences of having two sons who don't work mooching off her and child support is about to come to an end. The 10 years of hell that I have endured are about to come full circle. I'm going to take my $600/month raise I'm about to claim now and grab some popcorn. This shit is about to get good.
Buy yourself something nice. As a product of divorce and not being raised by either of my parents, yet they still managed to fuck me up quite well, I will never understand how one can purposefully damage their children. Disgusting.
Appreciate 0