08-06-2021, 10:44 PM   #17
justm3f80
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: M3, Forester XT, Saab 92x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
My father daily drives a 2019 Macan S. In my experience the Porsche wins in the handling/steering dept, easily. This thing is basically a hot hatch that's been jacked up whereas to me the X3M feels like it's on stilts. But the X3M is far more powerful, spacious, and it's tech is a generation ahead. Since it's his personal car and not the family car, the rear seats really don't matter. They are definitely tighter than the X3M.

I think color/options matter a lot. There are a lot of black/white Macan S' rolling around but my dad found the one car on the west coast in Miami Blue with black Sport classic wheels. It's a total show stopper and people love it. Of course, those options make the price quite a bit higher. X3M is better bang for your buck as far as horsepower goes.
in my build sheet for the Macan I selected those wheels My goodness the make the car look sharp! I'm curious, how does you dad find the livability of the car? I mean a bit of fun here and there.. gapping a few ///Ms or Mercs or whatever comes his way ( just kidding, only grown ups here none of that hoobash here ) but is it a car with a soul, can I hear the engine sing how's the power delivery? There are few cars that just leave you with an impression. is this one of them?
Appreciate 1
Germanauto9698.00