pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noneya View Post
After piling behind the lead dolt, they would then insist on their place in that line being super important while you try to duck in and out to finally pass the whole caravan.
Isn't that just priceless? It's like someone screaming "Motherf*cker, I'm the 3rd stupidest and most gutless f*cktard in this particular circle-jerk, and I'll be f*cked if I'm going to let you demote me to the 4th position!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noneya View Post
I've recently discovered that if I stop thinking of those cars as having terrible drivers in them but instead as non-thinking automatons that are just poorly programmed, I am far more patient and get far less angry and then just pass them once I get a chance.
That's a great Zen mindset-management technique and I admire you for it. I'll try to remember it and give it a shot. But in my current mindset, does it really matter? They're in my f*cking way, and I don't really care if they're Lewis Hamilton or Helen Keller. They need to get the f*ck out of my way. Bigger picture, they need to knock off their childish, petty, passive-aggressive antisocial behavior and act like situationally-aware considerate adults.

Last edited by pennsiveguy; 11-03-2020 at 10:22 PM..
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13157.00