09-30-2015, 02:32 PM   #6309
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
What exactly is your job? Sounds terrible.
Sorry Tara , but cannot tell you more on here..
Because last year we had to sign several papers that we all are agreed with the fact "NOT" to share any information of the company and not having further contact with ex/fired employees .
The paper thing started last year when 2 people shared some detailed information about the company on Facebook , one of them was a good friend of me for over 15 years..and so no contact with my friend ?
I just screw them the damn f@ckers !
Both were fired and with an C3-1...
What in Belgium means..
Fired with C3-1 is actually fired without papers or severance pay and lost of all incomes, one was 8 months without income before he found another job .
Fired with C-4 means that you have papers for the unemployment support and is only about 1.5-K Euro's no matter how much your salary was , after 6 months this drops to about 1K , of cours how longer the more it drops.
In the mean while the gouverment looks for another job for us , no matter what job...no matter where , If we refuse the job we find ourself with 0-K and all payments stop .
We had this year twice an Email from a firm that works with our company , they want our permission to share our surf/history on the Internet .
So our company can check our private things on the web..
I did not reply to the BS , because I know they are watching already .
They know my car, and they know I'm on Bimmerpost , and my username is not hard to find out who I am on here...
Even my ID is on here from yesterday ..
The situation in Belgian company's really sucks , my neighbor at his work is surounded by six cams...all day long , and is afraid to go to the toilet because at that moment his out of the picture..and the images are stored in database and always can serve when he gets fired with C3-1 and so without incomes and no costs for the company !(cams are really great)
And of course we/I know they are watching now...
It's not only a daily fight for me like I told you earlier, but it's also a psychological game , no actually BS !
Personal I think the suckers are Paranoia and that's why I cannot tell you further info of my job and company .
They say the best company's survived the Worlwide shit , sure they have ...but how ?
Of course I can always PM you about my shit and Belgian/Japanese madhouses ?...
It's not the first time that I said...."God bless America"

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0