Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBSECU E93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Tell me,- what all "night life style" that I'm supposedly living that's different from an RN or someone working the graveyard shift- is going to bite me in the ass? What do you think I do, drink and party all night?

Have you ever worked in my industry? Do you know how hot it can get in studio because of all the equipment after only a few hours? No, you haven't. No one in their right mind has day sessions because especially in SoCal- it can get really hot, really fast. And that's not including any "artistic preference" that most artists prefer working at night.

I sleep 8+ hours a day so I sleep more than most of you. I'm always well rested, have a better diet than most people here (with the exception of my weekly cheat meal) drink a gallon of water every day, and make the time to hit the gym before work.

Stick to crunching numbers, because you clearly have no business chiming in telling me how to work my career, which If we're simply going based off the eye test, I'd say I'm more successful at it than you are in your career. Just because you don't see me talking all your "millions" with Prena- doesn't mean the residual flow isn't there, but keep in mind- my last signing bonus paid off that car you all claimed was invisible.

The only thing "out of balance" here was your opinion on a matter you have very little knowledge of.

Just saying, as you know/ the worlds #1 pats fan hater
Never claimed to know, or understand the magical world of Music producing...just exercising my internet freedom to offer sage that may keep you forever young

Yep - I'll stick yo writing large checks from now on....and you do you Boo Boo....

Thanks for putting me in my place
You're welcome, puppet.