05-02-2019, 03:25 PM   #133
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
Interesting as I never see Camaros and I live in metro Detroit. That thing is such a flop you don't even see them in the home market. Mustangs and especially Challengers are plenty common though.
That's odd. Years ago I used to work for a German Chemical company that had headquarters in Adrian. I used to come through Detroit once a month.

Always hated the flight as it was typically the "red-eye" on Delta coming through the oldest section of the airport. They always lost my luggage if I had any. I remember seeing my first Ford GT on the road up there.

Years later.....I started having to go to LA near Newport Beach regularly......and I remember seeing almost every super-car available randomly driving around.

Biggest caliber thing I've seen in this area have been Audi R8's, Aston Martin's, and 1-2 each of a Ferrari and Lamborghini.

I admire you guys that live in areas that get to see more of the higher end stuff. Everything around here is mostly Restoration stuff...and the Resto-mod market is quite big.
PoorLurker1136.50