Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWF10M5 View Post
I have a funny story for y'all.

I got back on tinder just cuz I was craving something new. I live in nyc next to a dozen universities and being 25 tinder always comes through.

I match with a 35 year old who says she's a milf. It's 2 am I'm thinking with the little head. She gives me her number and sends me nudes and I realize she's only 10 min away. She's graphic and says she likes young dick only and needs a good fucking....I'm just tryna get my dick sucked.

I drive to her and realize it's a terrible area. I guess all the bloods gone to my dick and my brain was not functioning cuz I still decide to go through.

I walk into her apartment she's wearing a thong and bra but has all the lights dimmed. She starts giving me a lap dance immediately. Her voice is off and red flags go off. I look at her hands and more red flags go off. I'm like she's a tranny. She tells me to smack her ass and take my pants off. I tell her I forgot my phone in the car.

The drive back really had me reevaluating my life and the poor choices I sometimes make when I think with my dick smh

so u didnt smack that ass lol
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50