04-22-2013, 04:58 PM   #41
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxical3 View Post
This is pretty ridiculous. I'm not the God of GQ at all, far from it. GQ is mostly a terrible magazine. In fact, 95% of the problem with the OP and people here is that they think suits in GQ are good.

Again, if you'd actually read my post you'd notice that my opinion was that the OP would be fine in either suit. But the technical answer is that a peak lapel, black pinstripe suit is not a good traditional interview suit. It's on you to disprove that - good luck! Give me a minute and I'll post multiple sources affirming my stance - you won't be able to find any reputable ones affirming yours.

Let me ask you this - do you actually disagree with anything that I'm saying, or merely the delivery of it?
Haha, there you go again. I'm just using GQ as an example, but you just had to (again) impose your supposedly sartorial superiority to us mere mortals. I don't go around saying stuff/dissing ppl even though I have a decent business wardrobe and know what I'm doing. I'm not pedantic like you, I go w/ what looks good, not nit-picking nonsense. I don't need to see your cites, this is not a court case. :facepalm:

I disagree w/ your brown tie on dark suit suggestion. Regardless of your posts' contents, obviously your delivery leaves A LOT to be desired.
Appreciate 0