View Single Post
      04-10-2023, 04:17 PM   #43
nazali
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 230 2020 vert F23

VERY INTERESTINGS

I was on GJ (different name) and I did notice a lot of Racism, but thought I was imagining thing's I had a lot of friends but it did have that feel about it

I got banned, about posting about politics or at least replying , apparently they have a no politics policy not that I saw anything.

One thread on something like "how/why america was great in the 60's" or something like that, some people talked about cars, about ice cream all kinds, I came out with about 5 reasons the 60's in America was not great especially for certain sections of the population

post go removed, I think I also posted some meme about obama, kinda funny one, then that was removed, then I asked in the feedback, "just curious why my meme was pulled down" boom banned, just 2 words "no politics" a temp suspension, or moderation, seriously, i certainly would have apologised.

I had about 500 posts and in the middle of a garage project withs lots of video and pics and indepth write-ups got a lot of good reviews LOL

I was able to put a black out scene on all my youtube video's saying what a tosser I thought the mod was, and if your watching this video, it's been stolen. LOL

pity, anyway I'm better now !

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagekko View Post
Used to be on GJ a lot, they censor/mod pretty heavy. Yet most of the very active users are old white ignorant racist men who are the ones reporting all threads/users who even mention anything controversial against their views. I gave up the site for that reason, especially after an Asian guy complained of the discriminatory nature of topics against tools made out the US and was banned for the nasty thread it became.
Appreciate 0