11-12-2019, 11:20 AM   #22
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10" View Post
Not sure if some of you understand what the Hyundai N is about. It is a big deal to make affordable cars that can perform and that's exactly what Hyundai N division is doing under the leadership of ex-M mastermind Albert Biermann.

i'd rather have a Hyundai N than most of what else is on that list because i like small hatchbacks and coupes----BUT i just wish they brought the euro 5-door hatchback N over.

the Hyundai N is an amazing line with the Father of the original M division at the helm---he's channeling the spirit of the E30 M3 over there and it definitely shows!! Glad someone has remembered how to do it right!

Cars are about how they feel---not statistics and numbers and hype or even badge. It seems this has been lost somewhere along the way and everyone expects the 911 to win everything-----the state of the world in 2019 that people don't get beyond the surface.
I dunno about this new veloster, but I have driven the previous version and it was a pos. Now I can understand this new one might be totally different, but I'm not buying that it beats any of those cars in it's first iteration. Most every other car on that list has been getting improved and refined over decades.
Appreciate 0