07-12-2016, 01:56 PM   #235
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoosh View Post

No kidding, I miss the douchebags and selfish, stuck-up jerks of DC. There's always a dark cloud hovering over DC, and rarely (only though June-September) do we get consecutive days of sunlight. The snowstorms are treacherous, and the you'll stay up all night if your windows are open, due to the amount of cars honking their horns.

In San Diego, it's 72 all day, sunny every day, smells like the ocean even when you're 20 miles away from shore, and more hot blondes and titties one could ever ask for. This morning, when I was cruising down PB Highway at 85 in a 60, I cut off a police officer by mistake, and he slowed down and backed off of me!

Yet, I miss the hell out of DC
Michigan is grey skys about 70% of the year, and you get 10% spring, 10% summer, and 10% fall. Winter depression is a real thing, because during the 30% off season, people are only marginally nicer. People drive like assholes up there, down here I want to slit someones throat. Regardless of the bad, it really is an awesome place to live, my peoples got my back, down here seems like people are iffy. They come and go, or they want you for their own agenda. Fuck that shit.

I'd go to Cali for the babes, but that's about the only thing. Fuck the traffic and all the other stuff.
Appreciate 1