bimmer456
Major General
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLastBMW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer456 View Post
Pete Townsend is before my time, but I'm old enough that I would have suffered hearing loss by now. The members of Metallica tolerate volumes several times louder than the HK system is capable of, for example at the Grammys with Lady Gaga, yet judging by there performance in Jimmy Fallon they can hear just fine despite decades of loud music now that they are in their 50's and even with decades of drug use. I go by the rule if it's not loud enough to make me uncomfortable it's all 😊 . I'm sure the baby boomers enjoyed plenty of rock and roll concerts in there Day and most are still hearing just fine.
Google "Lars Ulrich hearing loss" and you'll realize what a poor example you chose to prove your medical theory. Its only been in the news for about 8 years now.
Like I said, much louder and for longer periods at a time on a regular basis yet neither him or James Hetfield are far from deaf despite this. I for one don't have any hearing loss and I don't listen anywhere near max volume. It's not even quarter volume. I've been a fan of music that's typically played loud in bars and clubs for over 20+ years and I'm totally fine. I know my limits and I'm not looking to kill myself lol.
Appreciate 0