07-05-2019, 02:51 PM   #53
BeachM5nster
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post
While I do not disagree with most all you posted, the bottom line is Audi and MB Drivers do not have the bad reps that the BMW Drivers have.

Thus trying to pin it on the have and have nots doesn't work in this case.
We departed from that debate, but yes, you are correct about the reputations being different, but define ‘bad’

Benz drivers have the rep of being really old and slow even if the car isnt, and most benz drivers are the epitome of ‘driving a badge’ .. Hamilton being a winner and driving for them and their boring but recently made stupid fast cars are why they are now #1.. REP: Lame

Audi drivers have the rep of being hipsters and/or millennials, cant wipe their own butts and too ignorant to know that their parent bought them just a very expensive volkswagen and they wanted it just bc its expensive and is the badge to drive to 18 year olds .. comprised of parts from other VW owned companies(not a bad thing in the R8 with the lambo v10) bc VW bought audi bc it was dead and cheap(for vw to acquire, relatively speaking). but 20 years ago you couldnt pay somebody to drive an audi. [and yes i know audi, i mean volkswagen, has some very fast and competent audis that can smoke a bimmer] but of these 3, audi isnt its own company. mb is mb. bmw is bmw. audi is vw, and for that reason alone they are inferior to mb and bmw
REP: Ignorant Sheep

bmw drivers have the rep of being pricks and not using turn signals, “whats the difference between a bmw and a porcupine?” “porcupines have pricks on the outside”.. i heard that joke in 1990.. but bmw has always had the younger demographic up until audiwagen recently bc of bmw’s sporty with no compromise nature therefore bmw drivers are the enthusiasts of the bunch and drive the piss out of them hence the asshole stigma
REP: Aggressive Asshole

All seem bad to me, of course i generalized and made blanket statements but stereotypes come from real places.

There’s also good thoughts and reps about mb, audi, and bmw, too as well though

MB- i love granparents
Audi- i bet the driver is young and sexy
bmw- damn that thing looks good (then the person admires or hates)

hey we cant help bmw wins and also makes the best cars period: rolls royce

Last edited by BeachM5nster; 07-05-2019 at 03:17 PM..
Appreciate 0