cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
My bad - reading comprehension failed me there. I had thought I read ex somewhere, but clearly not.

Cats can live a long time, as I'm sure you are aware. My wife is allergic to our dog, but he'll probably only live for 4-6 more years because their life expectancy is much lower. Strangely, she's on board with getting another dog (I think mostly for our kids who just love having a dog and it is going to be really hard on them when Mac goes...especially my 2 year old).

Have you discussed with your fiancé what the intent is when Oscar goes...because he may want another cat?
Not happening. Oscar is a good boy. He’s trained. He’s clean. No accidents. He doesn’t climb on tables, counters, appliances. Not sure if it’s because of his age or if he was trained well. A new cat means an agile kitten that will be all over everything. No freakin way. I’d be open to a dog, or a parrot. But not a cat. I’d like to enjoy a pet that I can actually touch and play with. I do feel bad that Oscar doesn’t understand I can’t touch him.
Appreciate 0