Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWF10M5 View Post
I have a funny story for y'all.

I got back on tinder just cuz I was craving something new. I live in nyc next to a dozen universities and being 25 tinder always comes through.

I match with a 35 year old who says she's a milf. It's 2 am I'm thinking with the little head. She gives me her number and sends me nudes and I realize she's only 10 min away. She's graphic and says she likes young dick only and needs a good fucking....I'm just tryna get my dick sucked.

I drive to her and realize it's a terrible area. I guess all the bloods gone to my dick and my brain was not functioning cuz I still decide to go through.

I walk into her apartment she's wearing a thong and bra but has all the lights dimmed. She starts giving me a lap dance immediately. Her voice is off and red flags go off. I look at her hands and more red flags go off. I'm like she's a tranny. She tells me to smack her ass and take my pants off. I tell her I forgot my phone in the car.

The drive back really had me reevaluating my life and the poor choices I sometimes make when I think with my dick smh
Made my day
Thats kinda "Funky cold medina" song

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13154.00
MKSixer34173.50
Robin_NL8714.50