View Single Post
      03-28-2018, 08:39 AM   #9
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
My youngest told me to say sorry and it's not okay to be mean to Canadians just because one of you committed a really bad thing. He is five so he has no understanding about your cruelty since I've always sheltered him from the likes of Alanis Morisette.

So I'm sorry, I was mean.

Note to Robin: See, even moms say sorry when we misbehave (that means being bad). You're not allowed to read bimmerpost anymore but your English is pretty good these days!

Here is your two favorite songs and then I'm taking the computer away from you. Bimmerpost is not for kids.

Robin - I appreciate your desire to make your mom a better person. You have a long road ahead of you, but I admire your tenacity in taking on such a difficult task at your young age!

I'm sometimes mean to your mom too which isn't very nice either, but she knows I respect her for who she is and what she does even though I disagree with her in a number of areas.

Should you wish to get your mother a nice gift, I've heard she would like a bag of milk (must be a clear plastic bag) if they sell milk in such a way in Finland.
Appreciate 1
Lups11824.50